“In the providence of God, governments were intended to be the servants, not the masters of the people. This eternal truth needs to be emphasized and re-emphasized.” Elder Ezra Taft Benson

Dec 9, 2010

Coming Back to Journal

For the last long while, this blog has been private and no one has viewed it. I just read or skimmed through all the posts and have decided that I can keep using this as an outlet for my politial rants and opinions.

I'll make this blog into a book and it will be my political journal.

I often wonder why I am so interested in politics, more so than the average person (or stay-home-mom). Is it becaues I have a mission to fulfill? Is it because I need to teach my children correctly so that my posterity will go forward as great leaders? Is it merely because we are to be righteous citizens and patriots and virtue must be supported and upheld by as many as possible?

I do not know. But I love the Founding Fathers. I love their extreme sacrifices and dedication to TRUTH and to God. I love the constitution. I love this land - the Promised Land.

I'm thankful and proud to be an American. I know I am a Child of God who lives and loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment